Sunday, May 18, 2008

Life is so unpredictable, you sleep one night without knowing whether you will see the next day or the next minute for that matter.
Two very shocking incident happened in the past week. One was the murder of a young 18 year old by some people he knew, and one which has really shook me from inside is the murder of 14 year old Arushi. Yes, it did make a difference to me because I had seen her some time back, she’s my dentist’s daughter. I guess I first saw her around 10 years back, she was probably a toddler then, I don’t even remember, but I do remember her from the last visit..
Everyone thinks that something this bad couldn’t ever happen to us or our family or our friends.. But then its happening right in front of our eyes… its actually unbelievable.. I just do not understand how can someone be so mentally sick so as to kill a young innocent girl…
I have to do something…not just sit and witness these events…read about a young girl being raped, read about an infant being raped by her own father… appalling, atrocious and JUST PLAIN DISGUSTING ... I think such people should be hanged till they rot..

I mean just the thought of a mother seeing the dead body of her son or daughter with whom she nurtured so many dreams, shared so many thoughts, precious moments and more importantly who actually came out of her…is just so scary… so unimaginable…

Is this why a mother gives birth to her child? To see her getting raped, to see his dead body… to see all her hopes and dreams of seeing her child get married, become a father or a mother just disappear with the child’s ashes..

Why do people do this…why cant they be happy and let others LIVE

No comments: