Saturday, September 22, 2007

dont go :(

Two things happened today…which made me ponder..about life..Yet again..

Firstly…I realized that time flies like anything.

My cousin is leaving for Australia on 27th. I am so happy for him..nevertheless it makes me so sad…seeing him go.

I remember moving to delhi when I was in class 5. We had a blast. The four of us. Skating in the rain on the roads; cycling early in the morning; playing cricket in the sun at 2 p.m. in the month of June and July. Sigh..those were the days…wish I could travel back in time and get back those innocent days; the innocent fights; the innocent discussions; and not to forget the games we ‘invented’.

Now ‘the four of us’ are in different worlds altogether. Sana in ahemdabad; Pulkit in Bombay; Pranjal in Australia; and me here…

Time actually flies.

Wish I had a video camera with me all the years so I could capture those times and look at them whenever I am down. I am definitely going to give my children a video camera as soon as they learn their abcs’!! I am going to miss him so much.

I may not see him for the next so many years..maybe two, three, four or five..and then the distance will set in, I will be busy in my life and he will be busy in his.

I find it very strange that we cry when we part with someone, we think about him all the time till a few days and then we tend to ‘forget about him’ like he goes into our subconscious and then our unconscious.

I find this strange…really strange….having said that I don’t think my life and thought process will not be much different…

As of now the very thought of parting with someone close to me gives me goosebumps!!

No comments: