Wednesday, November 14, 2007

something nice


found this somewhere on the net :)


I've learned that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in.
I've learned that no matter how much ppl claim they will be there for u in the end its juz u againt the world
I've learned u cant make ppl change the way they think about all u can do it change the path so that u dont meet them
I've learned that one good turn gets most of the blankets.
I've learned that sometimes when I'm angry I have the right to be angry,but that doesn't give me the right to be cruel.
I've learned that no matter how much I care, some people are just jackasses.
I've learned that The best part of any relationship is the beginning.
I've learned that it takes years to build up trust, and it only takes suspicion, not proof, to destroy it.
I've learned that whatever hits the fan will not be evenly distributed.
I've learned that you shouldn't compare yourself to others - they are more screwed up than you think.
I've learned that depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.
I've learned that even when you think you have no more to give,
when a friend cries out to you, you will find the strength to help. I've learned that your life can be changed in a matter of hours
by people who don't even know you.
I've learned that no matter how many friends you have,
if you are their pillar you will feel lonely
and lost at the times you need them most.
I've learned that When you are in a position to not be a nice person, that's when you find out who you really are.

I've learned that you shouldn't be so eager to find out a secret.
It could change your life forever.
I'v earned that My views have evolved from childhood, but I haven't changed my mind in a very dramatic way. I've always felt I was on the side of the angels.

I've learned that two people can look at the exact same thing
and see something totally different.

I've learned that we don't have to change friends
if we understand that friends change.
I've learned that sometimes when my friends fight,
I'm forced to choose sides even when I don't want to.
I've learned that you can keep vomiting long after you think you're finished.
I've learned to not sweat the petty things, and not pet the sweaty things.
I've learned that I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy it.
I've learned that we are responsible for what we do, unless we are celebrities.
I've learned that writing, as well as talking,
can ease emotional pains.
I've learned that artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
I've learned that there is a fine line between genius and insanity.
I've learned that the people you care most about in life are taken from you too soon and all the less important ones just never go away. And the real pains in the ass are permanent.
I've learned not to care, because caring makes you hurt.
I've learned that no matter how bad
your heart is broken the world doesn't stop for your grief.
I've learned that although the word "love"
can have many different meanings,
it loses value when overly used.
I've learned that you should always leave
loved ones withloving words.
It may be the last time you see them.

I've learned that it's hard to determine
where to draw the line
between being nice and
not hurting people's feelings
and standing up for what you believe.

I've learned that sumtimes ignorance is d best way to handle a situation

And I've learned…..






No comments: