Wednesday, November 28, 2007

life

I am disgusted with myself…..disgusted for being so gullible, so weak, so vulnerable.

Some things are never meant to be…I should have realized this long ago…such a fool I am…to allow the other person to hurt me, again, and again and yet again.

I wish I was also one of those with BIG egos...maybe life would have been happier and smoother….and I wish I had the guts to go and slap someone right across the face…

Hmph….world is a mean mean place….full of egoistic and selfish people…. I pity these people…

I don’t think I actually cursed anyone the way I did last night. I don’t regret it one bit. I know most of the curses I say end up becoming true. I never knew I could be a sadist, never thought I could think badly about someone, but I did actually did so last night.

Well, I guess whatever happens, happens for a reason, I am glad it did. God taught me a lesson and I hope I remember this throughout my life. And not be as gullible as stupid as I was.

Life is very long, everything good or bad you do comes back to you. I hope whatever has happened is for the good only.

God is watching everything and I WILL never be so weak to allow someone to hurt me to such an extent.

No comments: